At Valley College we are committed to providing inspirational education which allows learners to realise their full potential as valued members of our society.
Our values are:
- Everyone is entitled to lead a fulfilling and happy life.
- Learners are at the heart of everything we do.
- We believe that with the right opportunities, learners can achieve their full potential.
- The curriculum is learner- centred and delivered by highly skilled staff.
Our ethos is to enable learners to :
- Secure the best post-18 outcomes
- Gain supported employment or a Voluntary role
- Live independently or in Supported Living
- Become valued employees and members of social groups and communities
- Engage in meaningful work-related learning and develop their enterprise skills
- Control their own lives and develop their ambitions
- Maximise independence in their community
- To enable learners to achieve their aspirations
The Sea View Trust Vision and Values
As a provision within The Sea View Trust , the college has a shared ethos, common values and collective goals. For more details about the Sea View Trust Vision and Values, for which the Trust Members are custodians, follow the link directly below: