What is Learner Voice?
Learner Voice is about the values, opinions, beliefs, perspectives and cultural backgrounds of our individual learners in college.
Valley College makes sure that our learners are a part of the college's decision-making processes and also ensures that their views are taken into account when planning activities and provision.
We do this by:
- Learners elect representatives for the Learner Voice who will speak on behalf of their peers
- Learner Voice representatives attend half termly meetings with the Head of College to discuss different topics.
- Representatives from the college Learner Voice attend the Sea View Trust Learner Voice meetings to discuss topics and share information with the whole Trust community
- Learner Blogs on the website to share information about college life
- Learner feedback forms on specific topics e.g remote learning and returning to college